A 5,500-square-foot Event Center at Powder Mountain Ski area in Eden, UT at 8,900’ elevation. Prefabricated modules joining the two timber rotundas were delivered to site fully finished, enabling construction in just five months.
Design Loading Criteria
The Kent, Washington YMCA is a 47,000-square-foot community and recreational center. This new building includes community meeting rooms, a demonstration kitchen for healthy eating programs and family support spaces for infants and children. Recreational resources include a lap pool, leisure pool, and spa/therapy pool, sports courts, an indoor track for social walking, and fitness studios. The building earned LEED Silver Certification.
A 9,550-square-foot waterfront residence combining the beauty of live timber with the stability of engineered wood. The house features a central core of double-height spaces between inner and outer courtyards with flanking wings. Columns and beams were made from grain-matched, glued and laminated Douglas fir timbers.
- Material supply, shop drawings, prefabrication, and installation of the structural post-and-beam system for walls and roof.
- Custom-fabricated connection package in HDG and stainless steel, including 300+ pieces in multiple configurations with bolt sets as required.
- 457 pieces of custom laminated grain-matched glulam timbers, totaling over 42,000 board feet.
A lakefront compound consisting of six structures: a 5,400-square-foot main house, two 900 square-foot detached garages, a 3,200 square-foot party barn, a 900 square-foot RV storage garage, and a 1,400 square-foot gate house.
Set at the main entrance to the WSU campus, the Elson S. Floyd Cultural Center’s design is a unique building form that references and flows across the surrounding Palouse landscape. There are no straight lines or right angles in the 14,694-square foot LEED Gold certified building.
This is a hipped roof cabin with a central monitor. 3,000-square-feet of conditioned space sits in a carefully landscaped garden.
- Modeling, material supply, prefabrication, and installation support
- 3-D modeling of timber components
- 2-D shop drawings for review and approval
- Provide Select, FOHC, Coastal Douglas Fir timbers
- 290 pieces, comprising over 17,000 board feet
- Radio frequency vacuum dehumidification kiln dried, RFV KD
- Provide custom steel connections as detailed by engineer
- 24 custom shapes, 77 pieces, with bolt sets
- Provide custom milled stacked log wall in reclaimed fir
- Provide site supervisor for install
A unique lodge style private residence set in an alpine Cedar forest with live edge Cedar logs and a massive stone fireplace. Over 10,000-square-feet of conditioned space.